Here are the advantages of being a season subscriber:
- You’ll see 5 great shows at $95 for Seniors/Students and $115 for General. Truly the best deal in town.
- Subscribers can pick their date and seat reservations 2 weeks before tickets go on sale to the general public.
- Subscribers can purchase tickets for their guests during the subscriber-only reservation period.
We hope that this page will answer your questions about being an MCT season subscriber. If you have other questions, please contact us via our online form, call (831) 336-4777, or ask us when you attend a performance.
Do I need to make a reservation?
How do I make a reservation?
I have an accommodation. How do I let you know that?
When can I make a reservation, and how far in advance?
How many times can I see a show in the schedule?
I am coming to see a show again. Can I still have reserved seats?
Are my season tickets transferable from one production to another?
If I am unable to attend one of the shows in the season, can a friend or family member use my ticket?
1) Do I need to make a reservation?
If you want reserved seats you must make a reservation through Brown Paper Tickets by using the link in your confirmation email. You can attend without a reservation but you will not have reserved seats. (back to the top)
2) How do I make a reservation?
All reservations will now be made through Brown Paper Tickets (BPT), NOT through MCT. When you purchased your season tickets, you received an email confirmation from BPT that included a link to make reservations (where it says “make changes to your order”), as well as both a confirmation number and your season ticket numbers. You can use that link to make your reservations online at BPT. If you don’t have that confirmation email, you can get it from BPT by emailing them at email@example.com.
3) I have an accommodation. How do I let you know that?
Because our seats are not fixed, we can remove a seat to make room for a wheelchair or other mobility device. It’s best and easiest to do that on an aisle. You can make your reservation following the normal reservation process and select those seats from the online seating chart. (back to the top)
4) When can I make a reservation, and how far in advance?
You will be notified when reservations open. Reservations for season ticket holders generally open 5-6 weeks before the opening date of the show. Reservations are open exclusively for subscribers the first 2-3 weeks of this period; after that, tickets will go on sale to the general public. To get the best seats, make your reservations during the subscriber-exclusive window. (back to the top)
5) How many times can I see a show in the schedule?
Each subscriber receives one season pass. The pass entitles you to see one (1) performance of each show in the season. If you want to see a particular show more than once, great! But you will need to buy a general admission (or senior/student) ticket for any additional performance you wish to attend. (back to the top)
6) I am coming to see a show again. Can I still have reserved seats?
Absolutely. However, as stated in #5 above, you will be required to purchase a general admission (or senior/student) ticket in order to see the show again. (back to the top)
7) Are my season tickets transferable from one production to another?
Unfortunately, no. If you miss a show in the season, you cannot transfer that “ticket” to another production. (back to the top)
8) If I am unable to attend one of the shows in the season, can a friend or family member use my ticket?
Yes. Make your reservation as if you were coming and give your friends the information. They will check in at the subscriber table using your name. Remember that this will count as your performance for the show.(back to the top)