We hope that this page will answer your questions about being an MCT season subscriber. If you have other questions, please contact us via our online form, call (831) 336-4777, or ask us when you attend a performance.
Do I need to make a reservation?
How do I make a reservation?
I want to sit in the front row. Is that possible?
I have an accommodation. How do I let you know that?
When can I make a reservation, and how far in advance?
How many times can I see a show in the schedule?
I am coming to see a show again. Can I still have reserved seats?
Are my season tickets transferable from one production to another?
If I am unable to attend one of the shows in the season, can a friend or family member use my ticket?
I want my friends to sit with me. How do I request that?
Something has come up and I have to reschedule a reservation. How do I do that?
1) Do I need to make a reservation?
If you want reserved seats then yes. Your season ticket is your admission to each production, but you need to let us know when you’re coming by making a reservation. You can attend without a reservation, but you will not have reserved seats. (back to the top)
2) How do I make a reservation?
You can use our online reservation form, or call (831) 336-4777. We request that reservations be made no later than 24 hours before the performance you wish to attend. If using the online form, make sure you receive an email confirmation. After clicking the “Submit” button, if you do not receive an email confirmation that means your reservation did not go through. It is possible that you did not complete all of the information required on the form. (back to the top)
3) I want to sit in the front row. Is that possible?
You can request front row seating via the online reservation form. We have almost 400 subscribers. Front row seating fills up quickly, and we fill the front row in the order that reservations are received. There are two (2) important things to know about the front row:
- If you add people to your reservation at a later date, we may not be able to keep you in the front row. Please contact us if you have concerns.
- If you have not arrived 10 minutes before the performance begins, we reserve the right to fill your seats with other patrons. We do not like empty front row seats. If you arrive late, you will be seated in the general seating area. (back to the top)
4) I have an accommodation. How do I let you know that?
The online reservation form has a place for “Notes.” Please include accommodation information in the “Notes” area. If calling to make a reservation, please include that information in your voice message. (back to the top)
5) When can I make a reservation, and how far in advance?
We begin accepting reservations one (1) month before opening night of each production. (See the season schedule). When our reservation form is up and running for the current production, we’ll send you an email prompting you to make your reservations. If you do not have email, please make sure to call us. (back to the top)
6) How many times can I see a show in the schedule?
Each subscriber receives one season pass. The pass entitles you to see one (1) performance of each show in the season. If you want to see a particular show more than once, great! But you will need to buy a general admission (or senior/student) ticket for any additional performance you wish to attend. (back to the top)
7) I am coming to see a show again. Can I still have reserved seats?
Absolutely. However, as stated in #6 above, you will be required to purchase a general admission (or senior/student) ticket in order to see the show again. (back to the top)
8) Are my season tickets transferable from one production to another?
Unfortunately, no. If you miss a show in the season, you cannot transfer that “ticket” to another production. (back to the top)
9) If I am unable to attend one of the shows in the season, can a friend or family member use my ticket?
Absolutely. Please make the reservation on their behalf, letting us know their name in the “Notes” area of the online reservation form. (back to the top)
10) I want my friends to sit with me. How do I request that?
We love it when our subscribers bring new audience members to experience MCT. Our online reservation form allows you to include guests on your reservation. If you answer “Yes” to the question about bringing guests, a new drop-down menu appears so you can enter your guest’s information. We prefer that guests purchase their tickets in advance through Brown Paper Tickets via our website. (back to the top)
11) Something has come up and I have to reschedule a reservation. How do I do that?
We understand that things come up and you sometimes need to make a change. If possible, please contact us 24 hours in advance of the performance for which you have a reservation. If you need to contact us within 2 hours of a performance, please call (831) 336-4777 and leave us a message. You can also submit a new reservation online when you’re ready to reschedule. (back to the top)