We are accepting proposals for productions for our 2018 season from now until April 15, 2017. MCT generally looks for well-known plays or plays by well-known authors, but will also take a chance on lesser-known or new plays of particular merit that we think will draw a substantial audience. If you want to direct a play that you submit, please note that when you submit the play.
Each proposal must include:
- an electronic copy of the script
- If the show is a musical:
- if no script is available, a brief synopsis of the plot
- if no script is available, a breakdown of roles by gender (e.g., 6 women, 5 men), and
- attachments, or links to, mp3 or YouTube versions of performances of all or most of the songs
Proposals should be emailed to Peter Gelblum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior shows presented by MCT are listed on Past Productions webpage.
We are also accepting requests from people who would like to direct a show at MCT in 2018. If you are interested and you have not directed at MCT before, please send a resume to Peter Gelblum at email@example.com. If you have directed at MCT before, please notify Peter of your interest.